General Information(02/03 00:00 – 02/17 19:59 PST)
- Fuyuki Singularity Required to Participate in Main Event.
- Solomon Singularity Required to Participate in Challenge Quest.
- Completing the Main Story Quests will reward you with a Holy Grail.
- Event does not have any time-locks, what it has instead are a set of Free Quest that rotate after 4.5 days, similar to how Nerofest had rotations.
- Main Quest Progress is based on on progression rather than time. You can unlock Main Quests by Upgrading your Chocolate Facility.
- 5* SSR Semiramis will deal double damage for this event.
- Event consists of you grinding Hanging Gardens Chocolate Points, which functions as points for the Point Rewards Banner.
- Chocolate Points will increase in drops on at higher difficulties for free quests.
- Your Chocolate Facility will further boost Chocolate Points obtained from quests as you upgrade it more and more.
- You will also be grinding Flavor Boost Event Currency in order to upgrade your Chocolate Facility.
- The points reward banner will be the primary source of rewards for this event ranging from Ascension Materials to Summoning Tickets when you reach a certain threshold.
- You will receive Lock-On Chocolates and Surprise Chocolates, from the Point Rewards Banner, that you can trade in for unique Valentines CE.
- The Valentines CE, that you get from Servants, has nothing special other than increasing your Flavor Boost by 1. You can use them as CE Exp Boosts and you will have to get rid of them by next year in order unlock special voiced Valentines cutscenes.
- Lock-On Chocolates lets you pick the Valentines CE of your Choice, while Surprise Chocolate will give you a random one.
- You can only receive Valentines CE from Servants that you possess.
Free Quest Rotation
|Quest Period||Quest Name||Enemy Class|
|2020-02-03 00:00 – 02-06 19:59 PST||Chocolate Manufacturing: Full Time – White||Berserker|
|Chocolate Manufacturing: Full Time – Gray||Assassin|
|Chocolate Manufacturing: Full Time – Black||Lancer|
|2020-02-06 20:00 – 02-10 19:59 PST||Chocolate Manufacturing: Full Time – White||Caster|
|Chocolate Manufacturing: Full Time – Gray||Archer|
|Chocolate Manufacturing: Full Time – Black||Berserker|
|2020-02-10 20:00 – 02-17 19:59 PST||Chocolate Manufacturing: Full Time – White||Saber|
|Chocolate Manufacturing: Full Time – Gray||Berserker|
|Chocolate Manufacturing: Full Time – Black||Rider|
Event Tips and Advice
This event is fairly straight forward:
- Grind Gatcha/FP for CE’s to boost your shop currency.
- Watch Prologue Main Quest Cutscene. (None of the Main Story Quests have any battles except the Final Chapter)
- Clear Free Quests Beginner – Expert.
- *Upgrade your Chocolate Facility whenever you have enough Flavor Boosts to do so and watch any unlocked Main Story Quests to progress.
- Farm Full Time – White to farm enough Fancy Sugar for Shop CE.
- Farm Full Time – Gray to farm enough Mystic Milk for Shop CE.
- Farm Full Time – Black to farm enough Coo Coo Cacao for both Shop CE.
- Stick the Shop CE’s on your team so you can max out your Chocolate Facility as quickly as possible.
- Once you’re done upgrading your Chocolate Facility, you do not need anymore Flavor Boosts so you can take the Shop CE’s out.
- You can then focus on grinding Event Currency and Chocolate Points for the rest of the event.
- (After purchasing all Chocolate Facility Upgrades)The Final Main Quest is a very simple battle that will grant you a Holy Grail and unlock the Challenge Quest once completed.
| 1/3||Dragon Tooth Warrior|
| 2/3||Dragon Tooth Warrior|
| Final|| Semiramis||Assassin||106,440|
|Drops|| All 3 Shop Currency|| || |
Infographic by Kevinrealk: