Lord Ashura needs coffee to make guides. If you want to buy me some coffee then click here!
Event Ends In
General Information(01/27 00:00 – 02/02 19:59 PST)
CQ is Work in Progress
- Solomon Singularity Required to Participate in Main Event.
- Friend Support Servants can’t be used for this event, except for the Challenge Quest.
- This event requires you to Clear 200 Floors to complete the event.
- Event will start out with a 100 Floors, beating it will unlock the Challenge Quest and a Hard Mode Version of the 100 Floors you just completed.
- Clearing a Floor will put the servants you use into a 4 hour cooldown. (Servants won’t go into cooldown if you fail or withdraw from the quest).
- Cooldown lasts for 4 hours, but can be reduced to 2 hours by placing them in the Hotsprings area.
- Hotsprings can hold up to 5 Servants, If you remove the servants before cooldown is completed, the cooldown rate will default back to normal and will take twice as long to finish the remaining amount.
- Each Floor Quest Costs only 1 AP each and is not time-locked so it is theoretically possible to clear it all in one day.
- The Event will provide you with a 100% Damage Bonus CE (200% if Max Limited Broken) when you clear floors: 30, 60, 100, 20 Hard Mode, and 40 Hard Mode.
Event Tips and Advice
- Pace yourself, you have only a week to clear this event. Try to aim to do at least 30 Floors Per Day.
- Do Not use Anymore Servants than you need, don’t use all 6 Servant Slots Unless you absolutely need to.
- Don’t be Afraid to Fail, Quests only cost 1 AP and failing/withdrawing doesn’t lock your servants.
- Try to solo the earlier stage quests with a single servant so you have more available for the tougher quests.
- Once you clear Floor 30, immediately start equipping your Servants with the Event CE for 100%(200%) Damage. It will make Soloing a lot easier as well.
- Try to clear some quests before you go to bed so you don’t have to wait through cool downs by the time you wake up.
- You will encounter the Great Oni Bosses who are colored Blue, Red, and Green, these guys have a innate 50% resistance to the Card Type that matches their Color. Green = 50% Quick Resistance, Red = 50% Buster Resistance, Blue = 50% Arts Resistance.
- Try to speed through the early stages quickly as possible as they are easy to solo with a single servant, the Later Stages are much more difficult and require more servants and time to complete.
|1||Oni x 3||Berserker||11-50k|
|2||Skeletons x 3||Saber||12-62k|
|3||Ghost x 3||Assassin||23-48k|
|4||Centaur x 3||Archer||26-44k|
|5||Celtic Soldier, Basilisk, Bicorn||Lancer||24-48k|
|6||Druid x 2, Door||Caster||9-71k|
|7||Wyvern x 2, Wolf||Rider||18-58k|
|8||Werewolf x 3||Saber||20-50k|
|9||Ghost x 4, Massive Ghost||Assassin||12-82k|
|10||Oni x 3||Berserker||10-14k|
|Hokusai||Foreigner||87k / 130k|
|11||Sea Demon x 3||Archer||24-41k|
|12||Leopard Man x 3||Lancer||28-48k|
|13||Centaur x 3||Rider||23-46k|
|14||Lamia x 3||Caster||25-50k|
|15||Ghoul x 2, Chimera||Berserker||26-47k|
|16||Dragon Warrior x 3||Archer||22-54k|
|17||Helter Skelter x 3||Saber||20-50k|
|18||Centaur x 3||Assassin||26-52k|
|19||Solder x 2, Zombie||Saber||11k|
|20||Oni x 3||Berserker||16k|
|Gorgon||Avenger||84k / 96k|
|21||Zombie x 3||Berserker||28-60k|
|22||Tome x 3||Caster||29-56k|
|23||Crab x 3||Saber||28-56k|
|24||Soldier x 3||Lancer||13-62k|
|25||Soul Eater, Mindless, Torturer||Assassin||28-56k|
|26||Helter Skelter x 3||Archer||31-51k|
|27||Amazon x 3||Saber||26-49k|
|28||Ghost x 3||Assassin||23-56k|
|29||Wyvern, Centaur x 3||Rider||17k|
|30||Hand x 3||Berserker||13-18k|
|Sherlock||Ruler||96k / 116k|
|31||Golem x 3||Berserker||29-59k|
|33||Sea Demon x 3||Archer||28-54k|
|34||Lamia x 3||Caster||24-56k|
|35||Hand, Mindless x 3||Berserker||10k|
|36||Automata x 3||Assassin||29-33k|
|37||Amazon x 3||Lancer||21-65k|
|38||Blade Swarm x 3||Rider||21-56k|
|39||Tome x 2, Druid||Caster||19-24k|
|40||Oni x 3||Berserker||11k|
|Blue Great Oni||Saber||71k|
|Red Great Oni||Rider||74k|
|Benkei||Lancer||96k / 145k|
|41||Yakuza x 3||Caster||32-69k|
|42||Mecha Nobu x 3||Berserker||45-61k|
|43||Amazon x 3||Lancer||27-76k|
|44||Automata x 3||Assassin||29-67k|
|45||Lamia x 3||Caster||30-47k|
|Lamia x 2||Caster||47-76k|
|46||Nobu x 3||Saber||35-61k|
|47||Wyvern x 3||Rider||36-61k|
|48||Sea Demon x 2, Gazer||Archer||35-76k|
|49||Boar x 3||Berserker||34k|
|Boar, Giant Boar||Berserker||34-110k|
|50||Quetzalcoatl||Rider||111 / 152k|
Floor 1-50 Boss Guide
- Hokusai Attributes: Man, Divine, Female, Threat to Humanity, Chaotic Neutral, Servant, Humanoid.
- As a Foreigner, She is weak against Alter Egos and strong against Berserkers. Mecha Eli or any other Alter Ego that you have in your disposal will get the job done.
- Note that she can stack Defense Debuffs on you so finish her off quick or have debuff removal.
- Once her first bar is broken she will Self-Buff Increased Critical Rate at the end of every turn(Unremovable).
- Gorgon Attributes: Earth, Female, Humanoid, Servant, Chaotic Evil.
- Gorgon doesn’t really have any special traits for a boss other than Health Regen(10,000 HP Per turn) once your break her First Bar.
- BB is the best choice as the one and only Moon Cancer. It should be a simple fight.
- Sherlock Attributes: Star, Humanoid, Male, Servant, Neutral Good.
- Sherlock’s NP does not deal any damage but will let him Crit, Ignore Invul and Defense.
- Breaking his first bar will Self-Buff Himself with increased Attack, Defense, and Crit Damage every turn.
- You cannot remove this ability but you can remove the buffs he gets from it.
- He will also get 3 turns of Debuff Immunity after breaking his first bar and it is Removable.
- Avengers are of course the best for the job. Jalter can easily destroy him.
- Another good option is Lu Bu for wiping his second bar as his NP Damage is very high and he ignores defense.
- Wazahamimaru(Blue Oni): 50% Arts Resist, Male, Earth, Demonic, Large.
- Gorikimaru(Red Oni): 50% Buster Resist, Male, Earth, Demonic, Large.
- Benkei Attributes: Man, Brynhildr’s Beloved, Male, Humanoid, Servant, Chaotic Good.
- Benkei deals no damage on his NP but he can inflict Stun and Curse on your team.
- After Breaking First Bar, Benkei gets very high defense boost but also Lowered Quick Resist.
- You can probably use a Quick AOE Berserker to kill the Oni bosses, and Kill Benkei after you break his first bar.
- Defense Ignore and Quick Damage Type will make short work of him.
- Quetzalcoatl: Sky, Divine, Female, King, Riding, Humanoid, Servant, Lawful Good.
- AVOID KILLING Quetzalcoatl. Kill her teammates first!
- Quetz has a lot of trait weaknesses that you can take advantage off.
- Quetz will Charge 1 NP Bar at the end of each turn.
- Jack is an excellent choice for killing Quetz, Carmilla is another option as well.
- Nobunaga works here as well as she deals bonus damage against Riding and Divine Servants along with killing her companions.
- After Breaking her first bar, everyone including you and the enemy, will receive permanent NP Damage Down and NP Gain Up(Enemies gain 1 NP tick Per Turn).