Event Ends in:
GUDAGUDA Meiji Ishin Re-run(05/08 01:00 – 05/19 20:59 PST)
Navigation(Currently on: Main Event Page)
Click on the servants to access sections of the Event Guide.
|Main Event Page||
|Battle Round 1||
Round 1 Info
|Battle Round 2||
Round 2 Info
|Battle Round 3||
Round 3 Info
|Epilogue + CQ||
IS THIS EVENT WORTH USING APPLES FOR?
-No, not really, the drops aren’t all that great and you can clear the point banner and shop using natural alone. Save your apples for the upcoming Hunting Quest that will most likely come after.
Straight up what you need to know:
- You will need to grind 1 Million Points for each of the two Factions in this event by running “Opposing Armies” Free Quests.
- You can do these Battles for Both Sides whenever you want, you are not locked to one side.
- There will be a total of three rounds, after the three rounds, you will have an epilogue round that you can grind til the end of the event.
- Focus on farming Faction Point in the three rounds. Epilogue is better for Event Currency Farming with greater yields.
- At the end of each round, the winning faction will grant bonus points for that faction to ALL PLAYERS, as long as you have done an “Opposing Armies” Quest during the Battle Round.
- You have Two Event CE you can get. The Shop CE will boost your Point Gain(MLB at your discretion) while the Point Banner CE will increase your Team Damage(MLB ASAP).
- There will be Bonus Servants that receive Damage Boost for this event (Refer to Infographic)
- Last Chance to get 4* AOE Berserker Chacha(Mostly a starter AOE Berserker, but if you already played this event then you probably have someone better to use).
- First Time Event Participants will receive a Grail(Crystallized Lore for previous participants).
|“Opposing Armies” Battle||Battle Period|
|Battle 1||2020-05-08 01:00 – 05-09 00:59 PDT|
|Battle 2||2020-05-09 01:00 – 05-10 00:59 PDT|
|Battle 3||Begins 2020-05-10 01:00 PDT|
Infographic by Kevinrealk:
Support Formation Setup
|wdt_ID|| Saber || Archer || Lancer || Rider || Caster || Assassin ||Berserker|| Extra |