This guide and site has been made possible from help and support from our contributors. If you would like to help us in our future works then you can support us through Patreon
Lord Ashura needs coffee to make guides. If you want to buy me some coffee then click here!
GUDAGUDA Meiji Ishin Re-run(05/08 01:00 – 05/19 20:59 PST)
Navigation(Currently on: Main Event Page)
Click on the servants to access sections of the Event Guide.
|Main Event Page|
|Battle Round 1|
Round 1 Info
|Battle Round 2|
Round 2 Info
|Battle Round 3|
Round 3 Info
|Epilogue + CQ|
IS THIS EVENT WORTH USING APPLES FOR?
-No, not really, the drops aren’t all that great and you can clear the point banner and shop using natural alone. Save your apples for the upcoming Hunting Quest that will most likely come after.
Straight up what you need to know:
- You will need to grind 1 Million Points for each of the two Factions in this event by running “Opposing Armies” Free Quests.
- You can do these Battles for Both Sides whenever you want, you are not locked to one side.
- There will be a total of three rounds, after the three rounds, you will have an epilogue round that you can grind til the end of the event.
- Focus on farming Faction Point in the three rounds. Epilogue is better for Event Currency Farming with greater yields.
- At the end of each round, the winning faction will grant bonus points for that faction to ALL PLAYERS, as long as you have done an “Opposing Armies” Quest during the Battle Round.
- You have Two Event CE you can get. The Shop CE will boost your Point Gain(MLB at your discretion) while the Point Banner CE will increase your Team Damage(MLB ASAP).
- There will be Bonus Servants that receive Damage Boost for this event (Refer to Infographic)
- Last Chance to get 4* AOE Berserker Chacha(Mostly a starter AOE Berserker, but if you already played this event then you probably have someone better to use).
- First Time Event Participants will receive a Grail(Crystallized Lore for previous participants).
|“Opposing Armies” Battle||Battle Period|
|Battle 1||2020-05-08 01:00 – 05-09 00:59 PDT|
|Battle 2||2020-05-09 01:00 – 05-10 00:59 PDT|
|Battle 3||Begins 2020-05-10 01:00 PDT|
Infographic by Kevinrealk:
Free Quest Drop Table
Event Currency Drop rates are Base numbers without any bonus.
Event Currency Drop = Total Drops (Numbers of Stacks x Drop Bonus)
|Raid Boss||wdt_ID||Chalk||Page||Plush||Coin||Material 1||Drop 1 Rate||Material 2||Drop 2 Rate|
|7||30(12)||7500||22% - 183 AP||63% - 63 AP|
|8||30(12)||7400||22% - 180 AP||59% - 68 AP|
|9||30(12)||7500||25% - 158 AP||74% - 54 AP|
|10||30(12)||7300||24% - 169 AP||61% - 65 AP|
|11||30(12)||7800||18% - 223 AP||84% - 48 AP|
|12||30(12)||7600||18% - 226 AP||84% - 47 AP|
- Challenge Quests will unlock once you have cleared the Event Main Quests.
- You will be facing against Nezha(AOE Lancer) for this battle.
- Traits: Female, Servant, Humanoid, Divine, Sky, Neutral Good.
- Health Bars: 254,267 / 308,039 / 354,914
- NP Bar: 4 Charges to fire.
Special Boss Abilities:
- Starts off with 3 Turn Sure Hit at Start of battle.
- Breaking her first bar will inflict Massive Debuffs to your Frontline Team that last 5 Turns and cannot be cleansed by normal means.
- Striking her with an NP will remove 3 of those debuff from your team.
- On her last bar she will grant her self substantial Offensive and Defensive Buffs that cannot be removed by normal means.
- You must Strike her with QUICK Damage to strip these buffs.
- On her last bar she will be able to grant her self invincibility for one turn and Invincibility Pierce for 3 turns.
Dealing with Nezha:
- Nezha does some significant damage, you will want someone to be able to draw her attacks and survive, Chevalier De’on works perfectly for this as a Saber she takes only half damage, has a high HP pool, can Taunt for 3 turns, can buff herself with Evade and 3 turn Defense Buff, and an NP that reduces Nezha’s Attack/Defense, along with a chance to charm her. (Chevalier equipped with Iron-Willed Training will let her easily tank Nezha for a long time).
- She has 4 turns before she fires off her NP, you will want to break her First Bar and let the Sure Hit Expire with some form of evade/invul to protect your team and make her waste it.
- A Quick Saber such as Caesar, Okita, Saber Frankenstein are the best choices as they deal Single Target Damage, deals quick damage to dispel Nezha’s Buffs. Equip them with a CE that grants Invul Pierce such as Sweet Crystal CE so you don’t have to deal with her Invul on last bar.
- Have two Sabers, one on your Frontline to break her First bar while having an NP Ready for her 2nd Bar, and the other in the backline to bring in once she is on her 2nd bar. The Backline Saber will not be debuffed when you break her first bar.
- After Nezha fires off her NP, quickly break her last bar and use quick attacks to get rid of her buffs and finish her off before she has a chance to fire off her NP with Invul Pierce.
Support Formation Setup
|wdt_ID|| Saber || Archer || Lancer || Rider || Caster || Assassin ||Berserker|| Extra |