Event Begins In:
Guide is ready. Challenge Quest Portion will be added a bit later.
You can access the excel sheet guide here: Excel Sheet Guide
- This Event provides you with a free 4* Saber Welfare Servant: Brave Elizabeth Bathory.
- This Event will also provide you with a Holy Grail(Crystallized Lore if you got the Grail the first time) on completion of all the Main Quests.
- The Event consists of 15 Main Quests along with 8 Different Free Quest and Challenge Quest Areas.
- Main Quests are time-locked for 5 days, with a set being unlocked each day.
- Completing a set of Main Quests will unlock Free Quest in the corresponding Area of the Main Quest.
- Free Quest have 6 different difficulty and will provide you with Apples/Fruits of various rarity for you to use for this event or save for later.
- The Highest Difficulty: “Demon King” or also known as “Beezelbub” will unlock on you complete all 15 Main Quests.
- Challenge Quests will be available once you have cleared all the 15 Main Quests as well.
- Challenge Quests are nowhere near as difficult as NeroFest’s Exhibition Quests.
- Challenge Quests however have various restrictions on what Servants you can use depending on the Area.
- The Event will provide you Power Boost Items you can use in combat, similar to Onigashima.
- The Event’s Shop CE will provide bonus to enemy spawns.
- Each Shop CE will provide 25% chance to double the spawns of the Specific monster I.E. If you have 5 enemies, you have 25% chance of getting 10 enemies instead.
- When the Spawn CE’s are Max Limit Broken, the rate will increase for 25% to 100%. Going beyond 100% rate does nothing. So MLB ASAP!
Infographic Courtesy of Kevinrealk:
- For the First 5 Days of the Event, Focus on clearing out the main quest and completing all the Free Quests for the apples. Save the Farming for later.
- The Shop CE’s are rather expensive as they currently cost 200 event currency each and there are 3 different Types of CE to purchase.
- It is recommended that you focus on buying out the 4 copies of the 5 Star CE as it will come handy in farming Pyramid Node and it is a very good CE.
- The other CE’s you can ignore or you can comeback latter to get them, depending if you want to collect them or not.
- Once you have completed all 15 Main Quest the Demon King/Beezelbub Difficulty will unlock in all areas. You can start farming for Event Currency at this point.
Main Quest Unlock Schedule
Each Day a new set of main quests and free quests will unlock with the 5th day having the final set. Once you have completed all 5 sets of Main Quests, you will unlock the new Demon King Difficulty.
- 2019-09-19 00:00 – 10-02 20:59 PDT
- 2019-09-19 17:00 – 10-02 20:59 PDT
- 2019-09-20 17:00 – 10-02 20:59 PDT
- 2019-09-21 17:00 – 10-02 20:59 PDT
- 2019-09-22 17:00 – 10-02 20:59 PDT
As for farming you have two options:
The First Option is to farming for One event currency at a Time in the following locations(this will require you to buy all the Shop CE’s to make it efficient):
- Farm Demon King Difficulty on Tundra/Snowfield(Lancers/Berserkers) for Bronze.
- Farm Demon King Difficulty on Magma Cavern/Lava(Riders/Berserkers) for Silver.
- Farm Demon King Difficulty on Castle Gates(Lancers/Casters) for Gold.
The Second Option is to Farm all three Event Currency in one location Pyramid(Riders/Lancers) – You only need to buy out the 5 Star CE’s from the Shop
- If you don’t have a lot of Event Gatcha Drop CE’s and/or just want it easy, just farm the Pyramid Location as you only need the 5 Star CE from the Shop.
- If you have a lot of Event Drop CE’s, you can go with the first option.
- Challenge Quests will unlock after you clear all the Main Quests.
- Challenge Quests are much easier compared to Nerofest as the enemies have no special gimmicks other than the Servant Restrictions.
- Most players can beat the Challenge Quests without the booster items, newer players can use the booster items to give them an edge.
- Challenge Quests will reward you certain items such as Brave Liz Copies, Crystallized Lore, Etc after you beat them.
Support Setup Recommendation
NOTE: This is just a recommendation, you are free to go with as you see fit. You can make adjustments to your support as the rounds go by.