Lord Ashura needs coffee to make guides. If you want to buy me some coffee then click here!
Go West Rerun Ends in
General Information(04/10 01:00 – 04/20 20:59 PST)
- Fuyuki Singularity Required to Participate in Main Event.
- Solomon Singularity Required to Participate in Challenge Quest.
- This event will have two parts: the Talisman Stage and the Orb Stage.
- On top of Event Shop Currency, you will need to grind Currency to run certain Free Quests.
- The Event Shop CE’s are fairly good and have uses outside of the Event, so make sure to keep them.
- There will be Event-bonus Servants that will increase your Currency Drops for this event.
- Main Quests will require you to grind Talismans in order to unlock them.
- Clearing Main Quests will unlock new Free Quests. There are no time locks in this event other than the grind.
- Six Realms of Reincarnation Free Quests will unlock after clearing all the Main Quests, these quests require Orbs of Merits every run.
- “Deva” is a one time only quest that will unlock once you have cleared all Six Realms Quests.
- Every day will unlock a pair of Bonus Quests that drop a lot of Talismans and Orbs of Merit, make sure you have full bonus before participating in them.
Daily Bonus Question Schedule
|Talisman of Merits|
|Shangri-La Part 1||2020-04-10 21:00 – 04-20 20:59 PDT|
|Shangri-La Part 2||2020-04-10 21:00 – 04-20 20:59 PDT|
|Shangri-La Part 3||2020-04-11 21:00 – 04-20 20:59 PDT|
|Shangri-La Part 4||2020-04-11 21:00 – 04-20 20:59 PDT|
|Shangri-La Part 5||2020-04-12 21:00 – 04-20 20:59 PDT|
|Shangri-La Part 6||2020-04-12 21:00 – 04-20 20:59 PDT|
|Orb of Merits|
|Shangri-La Part 7||2020-04-13 21:00 – 04-20 20:59 PDT|
|Shangri-La Part 8||2020-04-13 21:00 – 04-20 20:59 PDT|
|Shangri-La Part 9||2020-04-14 21:00 – 04-20 20:59 PDT|
|Shangri-La Part 10||2020-04-14 21:00 – 04-20 20:59 PDT|
|Shangri-La Part 11||2020-04-15 21:00 – 04-20 20:59 PDT|
|Shangri-La Part 12||2020-04-15 21:00 – 04-20 20:59 PDT|
|Shangri-La Part 13||2020-04-16 21:00 – 04-20 20:59 PDT|
|Shangri-La Part 14||2020-04-16 21:00 – 04-20 20:59 PDT|
Infographic created by Kevinrealk:
Event Walkthrough (Talisman Stage 4/10-4/12)
Your priority for this stage will be to obtain all copies of “Three Great Heroes” CE from the shop and the last Main Quest. DO NOT MLB unless you have additional copies to use. Try to get this Stage done by the 12th as Friend Supports will eventually switch CE’s for Stage 2.
Setup your Support for Bonus to Talisman, Buns, Peaches, and Pills (Check Support Formation Setup)
- Roll Friend Point Gatcha for 3* CE “All Three Together” and 3* Servants: David, Euryale, Medusa, Jing ke, and Lu Bu Fengxian.
- Watch Prologue Cutscene to start the Event.
- Create a Team with maximum bonus for Porkbun(David / Lu Bu / Jing Ke + All Three Together CE’s).
- Farm 20 AP Novice until you have obtained 15 Talismans.
- Unlock Volume 1 Main Quest (8 x Saber Werewolves: 8-15k HP / Drop Pork Buns) with the same team you used before.
- Go back to Farming 20 AP Novice until you have 200 Pork Buns to buy “Three Great Heroes” from the Shop and equip it.
- Create a new team for farming Peaches(Nezha/ Li Shuwen / Yan Qing / Wu Zeitan + True Samadhi/Three Great Heroes CE)
- Farm 25 AP Intermediate until you have 200 Peaches to buy “Three Great Heroes” from the Shop and equip it.
- At this point you should have 40 Talismans, Clear Volume 2 Main Quest (Medusa/Euryale/Stheno 14~18k HP).
- Farm 30 AP Advanced until you have 80 Talismans for Volume 3 Main Quest .
- Clear Volume 3 Main Quest(Mordred ~78k HP) to unlock 40 AP Expert.
- Create another team for farming Divine Pills(Xuanzang / Waver + Go West/Three Great Heroes CE)
- Farm 40 AP Expert until you have 400 Pills to buy the two remaining copies of Three Great Heroes from the shop.
- Grind 450 Talismans on any of the nodes with the 4 copies of Three Great Heroes equipped.
- Clear Volume 4 Main Quest(9 x Werejaguar/Wyvern 5~15k HP / Drop Peaches and Pills) using 200 Talismans.
- Clear Volume 5 Main Quest(Nightingale ~105k HP) using 250 Talismans to unlock Flame Mountain Free Quest.
- Farm Flame Mountain until you have 700 Talismans needed for the remaining Main Quests.
- Clear Volume 6 Main Quest(Lancer Alter ~103k HP) using 300 Talismans.
- Clear Volume 7 Main Quest(Arjuna 58k HP / Karna 64k HP) using 400 Talismans to unlock Tianzhu.
- Create two different teams. One Team for Farming Talismans and the other team for combined farming Buns/Peaches/Pills.
- Farm Tianzhu(Costs 100 Talisman per run) to Farm Event Shop Currency. This node has the best Shop Currency Rates. You will get your last copy of Three Great Heroes from clearing this node.(DO NOT MLB unless you have spares)
- Equip all Three Great Heroes CE to your Team and use a Friend Support with Three Great Heroes to Farm the Talisman Bonus Quest 1-6.
- Farm Flame Mountain with a Full Talisman Bonus Team when you need more Talismans to Farm Tianzhu.
Event Walkthrough (Orb Stage 4/13-4/20)
Change your Support Setup for bonus for Orbs and Lotus.(Check Support Formation Setup)
- Setup a team for farming Lotus (Mordred/Karna / Arjuna / Nightingale / Lancer Alter/ Euryale / Stheno / Medusa + Ox Demon King).
- Clear Vidrayaja to unlock Bodhisattva.
- Farm Bodhisattva until you have bought out all copies of “Divine Princess of the Storm” aka Nightingale CE.
- Create a separate team for farming Orbs(Aim for 100% bonus) while keeping your Lotus farming team, so you can alternate.
- Farm Tathagata and Orb Bonus Quest 7-14 with your Orb Farming Team and gather 750 Orbs.
- Using your Lotus Farming Team, Clear Six Realms of Reincarnation Quests from Human to Naraka Realm with the 600 Orbs.(Each Six Realms Quest will give you Ox Demon King CE, make sure to equip to your team each time you get one for Lotus Bonus).
- Using a Max Lotus Bonus Team, use 150 Orbs to clear Deva Realm.
- Alternate between Farming Orbs on Tathagata and Farming Lotus on Naraka Realm.
- Farm for any remaining shop items you need and clear the two challenge quests for some Crystallized Lores.
Drop Table contains information for the best nodes of the event.
Event Currency Drop rates are Base numbers without any bonus.
Event Currency Drop = Total Drops (Numbers of Stacks x Drop Bonus)
Go West Stage 1 Drop Table
|wdt_ID||Quest||Buns||Peach||Pills||Talisman||Material 1||Drop 1 Rate||Material 2||Drop 2 Rate|
Go West Stage 2 Drop Table
|wdt_ID||Quest||Lotus||Orbs||Material 1||Drop 1 Rate||Material 2||Drop 2 Rate|
- Challenge Quests will unlock once you have cleared the Event Main Quests.
- You will be facing against Nezha(AOE Lancer) for this battle.
- Traits: Female, Servant, Humanoid, Divine, Sky, Neutral Good.
- Health Bars: 254,267 / 308,039 / 354,914
- NP Bar: 4 Charges to fire.
Special Boss Abilities:
- Starts off with 3 Turn Sure Hit at Start of battle.
- Breaking her first bar will inflict Massive Debuffs to your Frontline Team that last 5 Turns and cannot be cleansed by normal means.
- Striking her with an NP will remove 3 of those debuff from your team.
- On her last bar she will grant her self substantial Offensive and Defensive Buffs that cannot be removed by normal means.
- You must Strike her with QUICK Damage to strip these buffs.
- On her last bar she will be able to grant her self invincibility for one turn and Invincibility Pierce for 3 turns.
Dealing with Nezha:
- Nezha does some significant damage, you will want someone to be able to draw her attacks and survive, Chevalier De’on works perfectly for this as a Saber she takes only half damage, has a high HP pool, can Taunt for 3 turns, can buff herself with Evade and 3 turn Defense Buff, and an NP that reduces Nezha’s Attack/Defense, along with a chance to charm her. (Chevalier equipped with Iron-Willed Training will let her easily tank Nezha for a long time).
- She has 4 turns before she fires off her NP, you will want to break her First Bar and let the Sure Hit Expire with some form of evade/invul to protect your team and make her waste it.
- A Quick Saber such as Caesar, Okita, Saber Frankenstein are the best choices as they deal Single Target Damage, deals quick damage to dispel Nezha’s Buffs. Equip them with a CE that grants Invul Pierce such as Sweet Crystal CE so you don’t have to deal with her Invul on last bar.
- Have two Sabers, one on your Frontline to break her First bar while having an NP Ready for her 2nd Bar, and the other in the backline to bring in once she is on her 2nd bar. The Backline Saber will not be debuffed when you break her first bar.
- After Nezha fires off her NP, quickly break her last bar and use quick attacks to get rid of her buffs and finish her off before she has a chance to fire off her NP with Invul Pierce.
Support Formation Setup
This Support Formation will be separated into two Stages:
Stage 1(4/10-4/12): Bonus for Talisman, Pork Buns, Peaches, and Divine Pills.
Stage 2(4/13-4/20): Bonus for Lotus and Orbs.
Go West Stage 1(4/10-4/12)
|wdt_ID|| Saber || Archer || Lancer || Rider || Caster || Assassin ||Berserker|| Extra |
Go West Stage 2(4/13-4/20)
|wdt_ID|| Saber || Archer || Lancer || Rider || Caster || Assassin ||Berserker|| Extra |