General Event Details
- Event Requires only Fuyuki Singularity to participate
- Valentine Event have no Reruns, this event will not come back.
- Obtain a Holy Grail for completing the Event.
- The Event is a simple point banner event where you farm points from completing free quests and receive rewards from the point banner.
- Playing the event is extremely simple: Clear the available Main Quest of the day to unlock new Free Quests and Farm the Free Quests for Shop Currency and Points.
- Event Features Voiced Dialogue for the Valentines Chocolate Scenes for every servant.
- YOU MUST DISCARD THE VALENTINES CHOCOLATES FROM PREVIOUS VALENTINES EVENTS IN ORDER TO UNLOCKED THE NEW VOICED CUTSCENES.
- Brand new Ascension Material – Tsukumo Mirror.
- Event is time-locked, each Main Quest will be unlocked at login reset at 20:00 PST.
- Clearing a Main Quest will unlock a new Free Quest.
- There are 7 Main Quests and Free Quests for this event.
- Focus first and foremost in buying out the Craft Essences from the Shop and equipping them onto your team.
- Avoid Max Limit Breaking the Event Shop Craft Essences, unless you have plenty of CE Drops.
- You will require a copy to drop in the Event in order to Max Limit Break it.
- THERE IS NO RERUN – So try to get a copy if you can to Max limited Break.
- Prioritize on Point Farming in the early stages and then switch to event currency farming after unlocking the final set of free quests.
- The Event provides you enough Chocolates to unlock a Chocolate Cutscene with every servant in the game, you need not worry about having to choose. You will have them all unlocked as long as you complete the event.
- You can use the Lock-On Chocolate to unlock Valentines Cutscenes of your favorite Servant Early.
- Surprise Chocolates will unlock Valentines Cutscenes for Servants you have not yet unlocked.
- Play off Natural AP for the first few days, you can start farming on the 4th Day when the better Currency Nodes unlock.
- Purchase the Shop Craft Essence the moment you have enough currency to do so and equip it to your team.
- Focus on farming points as you need to grind 3 Million Points to complete the Event.
- Day 1: Clear Main Quest Section 1 and Farm Beginner Free Quest for Paper Currency(3* Gacha CE).
- Day 2: Clear Main Quest Section 2 and Farm Intermediate Free Quest for Ink Currency(4* Gacha CE).
- Day 3: Clear Main Quest Section 3 and Farm Advanced Free Quest for Brush Currency(5* Gacha CE).
- Day 4: Clear Main Quest Section 4 and Farm New Book Free Quest for Paper Currency(3* Gacha CE).
- Day 5: Clear Main Quest Section 5 and Farm Old Book Free Quest for Ink Currency(4* Gacha CE).
- Day 6: Clear Main Quest Section 6 and Farm Unusual Book Free Quest for Brush Currency(5* Gacha CE).
- Day 7: Clear Main Quest Section 7 and Farm Forbidden Book Free Quest for the highest point gain and all 3 Shop Currencies.
Farming the Event
- You should farm the Forbidden Book Free Quest as it provides the best point amount and all 3 shop currencies. You’ll want to get the point farming done first as it takes the most amount of time.
- You can farm New/Old/Unusual Book for any specific shop currencies you are lacking after getting most of your point farming done.
- Forbidden Book Free Quest has the best overall in terms of having the highest material and Craft Essence drop rate for the event.
- Forbidden Book provides you with Tsukumo Mirror, Aurora Steel, and Iron Stakes at a fairly decent rates.
- Other than Forbidden Book, the rates of the other nodes are pretty bad and you’re just better off Singularity Free Quest Farming or waiting for Hunting Quests for those.