Call us now:
Crunchyroll Celebrates the First Anniversary of Princess Connect! Re: Dive
- Crunchyroll Games launched Princess Connect! Re: Dive on January 19, 2021 to huge fan excitement!
- The game, which combines sophisticated gameplay with high-quality animation, celebrated 2 million downloads shortly after launch in March and then celebrated a massive 5 million download milestone in September.
- Princess Connect! Re: Dive will celebrate its first anniversary with many special campaigns, including Special Present, Daily Free 10-draw, First Anniversary Special Login Bonus, limited time characters and much more! A full list of in-game celebrations for Princess Connect! Re: Dive’s First Anniversary can be found here via Crunchyroll News.
- To celebrate the first anniversary, Crunchyroll Games is also partnering with NIJISANJI EN, the English branch of the global VTuber group NIJISANJI. With this special partnership, fans can expect to see members from 3 of NIJISANJI EN’s VTuber groups promoting all the wonderful elements of Princess Connect!: Re Dive, with a series of streams that begin January 19th and will run throughout the First Anniversary campaign period. Fans can also expect special appearances from Crunchyroll-Hime!
- Princess Connect! Re: Dive, published by Crunchyroll Games, is available in more than 167 countries and regions, with incredible engagement access in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, Germany, and Southeast Asia, with continued growth in popularity worldwide. The game is published by Crunchyroll Games, in collaboration with Cygames and GREE Entertainment.
- In Princess Connect! Re: Dive, players begin their journey across the land of Astraea alongside Heroines to fight spirited, real-time battles. Each heroine can be powered up and strengthened as the story progresses, unlocking special story content.
Heyas, Knights! Do you smell that? Smells like… love is in the air! With Valentine’s Day coming up, we’ve got a sweet suite of romantic characters and events to share with you all, as well as a couple of special campaigns in celebration of our 1-Year Anniversary. How crazy is that? Let’s jump right into our first update newsletter for 2022!
Rest all fears – your big sister is here, and she’s baked a plethora of sweet treats to indulge in! In tune with the charm of Valentine’s Day, Shizuru is dressed to woo your heart (and your stomach!) in the form of Shizuru (Valentine). She’s baked up a toolkit of support skills to recover HP, TP, and even inflict a physical debuff on your opponents – what can’t big sister do?
As is normally the case with seasonal characters, Shizuru (Valentine) is a limited character, which means that she won’t be added to the main Premium Gacha after her Focus Gacha ends. However, she will be redeemable with character points, so you’ll have a guaranteed avenue to meet your big sister on this special occasion.
The Shizuru (Valentine) Focus Gacha will last for 14 days, from 1/18, 23:00 UTC to 2/1, 22:59 UTC.
Speaking of special occasions – can you believe it’s nearly been a year since our journeys in Landosol have started? To help celebrate the First Anniversary of Princess Connect! Re: Dive in English, we’re pleased to announce a special First Anniversary Campaign, in the form of the Landosol Cup!
The first time you log in every day during the campaign, you’ll be greeted with four heroines. Pick your heroine of choice from the four and cheer them on as they race to the finish – based on their placement, you’ll receive a number of Jewels, ranging from 500 Jewels for 1st place to 250 Jewels for 4th. It’s free to enter, and you’re guaranteed something out of it every day – what’s not to love?
The PriConne EN First Anniversary Campaign: The Landosol Cup will run for 14 days, from 1/19, 13:00 UTC to 2/2, 12:59 UTC.
Deck out your guildhouse with new digs to celebrate the First Anniversary. With all the different ongoing campaigns to celebrate, we would be remiss to not make sure the party continues into the guildhouse. Load up on some limited-time furniture during the campaign period and treat your heroines to a whole new guildhouse.
The full list of furniture is as follows:
- 1st Anniversary Table
- 1st Anniversary Side Table
- 1st Anniversary Music Box
- 1st Anniversary Monument
- 1st Anniversary Flower Pole
- 1st Anniversary Wall
- 1st Anniversary Flooring
There will also be new permanent special furniture featuring the three heroines from the Gourmet Guild which can also be purchased. Place them down in their stuffed character form and increase the cuteness of your guildhouse by over 500%.
The new furniture will be available for a limited time from 1/22, 23:00 UTC to 2/14, 22:59 UTC.
To continue on with the First Anniversary spirit, we’re bringing back an old favorite – the Double Daily Mission Stamina. Recall that during the campaign period, the stamina normally obtained from daily missions is also being doubled in quantity. This means that when you log in between 2:00 UTC and 12:59 UTC and when you log in between 20:00 UTC and 12:59 UTC, you’ll earn 200 stamina instead of the normal 100 stamina. Make the most of it!
The Double Daily Mission Stamina will run from 1/18, 13:00 UTC to 1/31, 12:59 UTC.
Ah, love is truly in the air. It’s just not Valentine’s Day without a lot of sweets. Join Shizuru, Eriko, and Rino in a true one-of-a-kind experience. Watch on as Shizuru and Eriko duke it out in the kitchen to make the best sweets to impress the judge(s). Who will take home the prize in the kitchen stadium and whose dish will reign supreme? Find out as Shizuru and Eriko produce their finest expressions of love, fight chocolate monsters, and more!
As with our previous events, this event also features exclusive boss battles, where you can test your skills in varying difficulties: Normal, Hard, and Very Hard. You’ll want to prepare yourself for the Very Hard boss, as it can prove to be quite a challenge, and is only clearable once per day. If you were looking for an additional challenge, the Special Difficulty will fill you with delight. Fight through three modes of the boss with different challenges and rewarding rewards along the way.
You’ll need Boss Tickets to earn a shot at defeating the boss, which can be obtained by clearing event stages and from login bonuses while the event is active. If you don’t successfully defeat a boss on your first attempt, you can retry as many times as necessary, and non-lethal damage dealt to a boss will carry over between attempts.
As with our other events, players will be able to obtain an exclusive free unit in Eriko (Valentine) after defeating the boss on Normal difficulty. Eriko dons her apron to make the perfect Valentine’s Day present. Be ready to receive her gift before time runs out!
To share the love, we’re also increasing the experience gain rates for completing Event Quests. During the event, clearing Event Quests will give 1.5x times the normal experience, in addition to the normal Mana, items, and Boss Tickets that these quests give out.
The Victory Medal Gacha also makes its joyful return for the event! Clearing event stages, event missions, and defeating the previously mentioned bosses will earn you Victory Medals, which can be exchanged for a plethora of goodies. There’s a predetermined series of reward lineups, each featuring a key reward – once you roll the current lineup’s key reward, you’ll have the opportunity to either reset the rewards and move ahead to the next lineup, or hold off on resetting to clear out all the possible rewards. Here are the key rewards you should look out for!
- Lineup 1: Rino’s Memory Shard x 20
- Lineup 2: Eriko (Valentine)’s Memory Shard x 25
- Lineup 3: Rino’s Memory Shard x 30
- Lineup 4: Eriko (Valentine)’s Memory Shard x 40
Just remember – once you’ve gone through the four initial lineups, you won’t be able to reset the active lineup until you’ve obtained all the possible rewards from the current active lineup.
The Rumble on Valentine’s Day! Fight for Your Right to Love story event will be available from 1/18, 23:00 UTC to 2/1, 22:59 UTC.
New Unique Equipment for more characters will also be available after the latest update. With all the Princess Heart Fragments gained from Tower of Luna and Sanctum Survey, look forward to further powering up your favorite heroines. The following characters will have their Unique Equipment unlocked:
This unique opportunity for new Unique Equipment will be unlocked on 1/22 at 08:00 UTC. Don’t forget to continue collecting those Princess Heart Fragments and character Memory Shards.
The second half of the Triple Drop Campaign continues through the month of January. We move on to our Hard Quest Triple Drop to help you collect triple equipment, Mana, Memory Shards, and other items when completing Hard Quests during the campaign period.
The Hard Quest Triple Drop Campaign runs for six days, from 1/22, 13:00 UTC to 1/27, 12:59 UTC.
With all the new characters and content dropping you might be looking to stock up on more Mana or EXP potions. Well, have no fear, we’ve got you covered with the Dungeon Double Drop Campaign, where clearing Dungeon floors will give double the usual Mana. With even more Unique Equipment coming out, you’ll want to make sure your stockpiled Mana is ready to go.
The Dungeon Double Drop Campaign runs for 12 days, from 1/27, 13:00 UTC to 2/7, 12:59 UTC.
For easy reading and accessibility, included below is a summarized version of all the updates announced today. Thank you for all your support, and we hope you continue to enjoy Princess Connect! Re: Dive!
See you in Astraea, Knights!
— Crunchyroll Games
*Note: All event details may be subject to change. Please check the in-game notifications at the start of the events for the full details.
- PriConne EN First Anniversary Campaign
- The Landosol Cup (1/19 13:00 UTC to 2/2 12:59 UTC)
- Special Present Campaign (1/19 13:00 UTC to 2/1 12:59 UTC)
- New limited-time First Anniversary furniture added to the Guildhouse Shop (1/22 23:00 UTC to 2/14 22:59 UTC)
- Double Daily Mission Stamina (1/18 13:00 UTC to 1/31 12:59 UTC)
- The daily login missions for bonus stamina are doubled from 100 to 200 stamina.
- Shizuru (Valentine) Focus Gacha (1/18 23:00 UTC to 2/1 22:59 UTC)
- Boosted rates for Shizuru (Valentine), also available for redemption via character exchange points.
- Shizuru (Valentine) is a limited unit and will only be available during the Focus Gacha period.
- Story Event: Rumble on Valentine’s Day! Fight for Your Right to Love (1/18 23:00 UTC to 2/1 22:59 UTC)
- Event exclusive Eriko (Valentine) can be obtained.
- Event missions give 1.5x experience.
- Unique Equipment (After 1/22 8:00 UTC)
- Unique Equipment added for Akari, Anna, Rino, Yori, Eriko, Shinobu, Jun, Shizuru, and Mitsuki.
- Hard Quest Triple Drop (1/22 13:00 UTC to 1/27 12:59 UTC)
- Dungeon Double Drop Campaign (1/27 13:00 UTC to 2/7 12:59 UTC)